1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JeferyWithOneF, May 24, 2015.

1. JeferyWithOneF

I'm new here (obviously) and to the internet forum thing in general, so I figured some introductions were in order!

I'm 21, female-bodied, and have been questioning my gender on and off for a long time, but I've only recently had the conceptual framework (and courage) to really start digging into it. EC always seems to pop up when I'm looking for answers, so I figured I'd sign up and see where it gets me.

I'm in a long-term relationship and identify as heterosexual, though I question the "homo-hetero-bi" triad, given the complexity of sex, sexuality, and gender. Also, though, I'm also a third-year philosophy major, so I pretty much end up questioning everything eventually.

Other things: I love to read, especially classic dystopian fiction, poetry, and popular science books; I'm a writing minor (poetry emphasis); my favorite summer activities are walking, biking, and photographing butterflies; my summer job is baking pastries for a local café/bakery; my favorite band is the Pixies (kudos to anyone who already knew that from my handle), though I like a lot of different things and am currently enamored with They Might Be Giants' new album Glean.

Anyway, I'm excited to meet people, make friends, talk about all sorts of things, and hopefully sort some stuff out about myself along the way!

2. MiSuenaLorena

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Jefery I just signed up too. I started on other forums until I found this one. I will probably go post crazy for a while then even out, as with most projects the first day is always the more fruitful.

3. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to the forums!

(*hug*)

Yael

4. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest