1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello There!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Manic, May 27, 2015.

1. Manic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I signed up for this forum since I was looking for a safe place to talk to others who find themselves in a similar situation.

I have been going into therapy to work on my many issues that I have with my dysfunctional, conservative Christian family. Also my bipolar disorder and anxiety. While working through all of this, I have touched on the most confusing part of my personality, my sexuality.

I know I'm deeply attracted to men. I have had crushes and fallen in love with men. However, backtracking, I could remember times were I felt feelings of attraction and infatuation for other women. I have yet to fall in love with a woman but I can still feel extreme desire to be with one.

This side of myself, however has been repressed ever since I took a spanking from my father for kissing two of my naked barbie dolls together.

For the longest time I have repressed that I am attracted to both genders and also interested in having romantic and sexual relationships with both genders. Which means *drumroll* that I am BISEXUAL.

Sigh.. feels better every time I say it!

So far I have only come out to my brother, sister, and my best friend. They have all been supportive, thankfully.

My parents have no idea right now. And I'm dreading having to come out to them....

Thank you for hearing me out and hopefully I can make friends with all of you! (&&&)

2. Fandom obsessed

Hello! And welcome! I can really relate to you. I will message you :grin:

3. lovely lesbian

4. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (((Manic))). firstly a warm welcome here. You are safe here and everyone is lovely and so supportive.

I am so sorry (and it really upset me thinking about it), you having to take a spanking from your father for kissing two of your naked barbie dolls together. How barbaric and cruel. It just shows your loving and gentle nature. He could have sat down with you and discussed it with you. That course of action he took towards you was horrible, and it's no wonder you have closed into your shell and are frightened.
    "I am BISEXUAL. Sigh.. feels better every time I say it!" That's good. You understand and apprecate yourself. I'm bisexual too, but I kidded myself for a long time.
    You don't need to tell your parents yet. You know yourself and are being honest with yourself. You don't have to tell them until you feel you are ready, even if that's sometime in the future. Please don't be frightened, and thank you for coming here. You are among good, understanding and caring people.
    Please feel free to message me anytime, and I'd be only to glad (as would everyone else here) to chat and re-assure you. In fact, I'm now going to send you a friend request.
    (*hug*)

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Hello & welcome to EC! :3 I wish you luck on your journey and to all the comings out in the future.

Take care!,
    -MvH.