1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys I'm new

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Gay Greenie HG, May 31, 2015.

1. Gay Greenie HG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay so I'm not out yet so you're the first to know. No one suspects anything (I don't act very feminine which everyone expects and I only act camp when making a joke) I know you'll all keep my secret won't you? :icon_wink. Thanks.

You wanna know about me?
    Okay, so I live in the middle of England, wet, cold and dark, always great fun.

I'd say I'm quite confident but in front of particular people I act shy so I don't have to talk to them. I do have a group of friends that I met quite recently who are amazing and we get on really well. We all met in France on an exchange trip which involved two schools. We have great bantz (cringe) and these will probably be some of the first people I come out to. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm friendly and fun and I like teasing with my friends. (Don't be so dirty minded)

I play water polo, volunteer at Cancer Research and I'm such a nerd that I enjoy maths and am a grade A student. Well I hope so because I'm doing my GCSEs at the moment. :eusa_pray

I'm 16 and I would probably describe myself as adventurous (not in that way, get your brain out of the gutter) and loyal. I'm definitely a romantic and to be honest I got kind of upset when reading a story because my life will probably never have a love as amazing in it. Whoa where did that come from. :icon_redf

Anyway, I'm looking forward to talking to you guys. Maybe I can be your non stereotypical gay best friend. X :kiss:

2. kloulou

kloulou Guest

Yay another wet, cold and dark England buddy. That's literally how I describe England every time I introduce myself haha
    And I'm going to France next monthhhhh so exciteddddddd. Did you enjoy it?
    Ooh and another grade A student and maths nerd. We're practically the same...just a completely different sex and sexuality!...Yeah okay maybe we're not the same in that respect.
    Have a good day my wet, cold and dark England buddy ^-^

3. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC :smilewave

I too was a straight A math nerd in high school, but didn't have the courage to differentiate my sexuality from societal norms and integrate this part of the equation into my life until much later in life.

4. Gay Greenie HG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, is Narnia close to Northampton? JK
    BTW, France is usually warmer then wet, cold, dark England but don't hold your breath. Also, note that the brakes on the bikes are the other way around because you don't want to go over the handlebars like I did, although admittedly that was a pretty funny moment for everyone on the bike ride. The reason I bring this up is because the only day it rained while I was there was the day we went on that bike ride. Thanks nature! Anyway, kind of linked one topic with another.
    Need to ask you, 1. TV, Book or film?
    2. To kill a mockingbird or Lord of the rings?
    3. The fault in our stars or Harry Potter?
    4. Football or rugby?
    5. Popularity or integrity?
    6. Romantic or devil?
    7. Soap, comedy, news or sport?

---------- Post added 31st May 2015 at 09:11 PM ----------

Hi, is Narnia close to Northampton? JK
    BTW, France is usually warmer then wet, cold, dark England but don't hold your breath. Also, note that the brakes on the bikes are the other way around because you don't want to go over the handlebars like I did, although admittedly that was a pretty funny moment for everyone on the bike ride. The reason I bring this up is because the only day it rained while I was there was the day we went on that bike ride. Thanks nature! Anyway, kind of linked one topic with another.
    Need to ask you, 1. TV, Book or film?
    2. To kill a mockingbird or Lord of the rings?
    3. The fault in our stars or Harry Potter?
    4. Football or rugby?
    5. Popularity or integrity?
    6. Romantic or devil?
    7. Soap, comedy, news or sport?

5. kloulou

kloulou Guest

It's literally in Northampton...in your house in Northampton...in your wardrobe that's in your house that's in Northampton. So not far at all! Feel free to visit me, I'm the only gay one here and it sucks.
    And I can hardly ride a bike in England never mind a bike in France with brakes the other way round. I'd break my neck!
    1. Ummmmmm...why such a difficult question?? Do I have to answer?...Ughhhh book. But closely scraping TV...and film. Aghhh I'm so indecisive.
    2. OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? Gunna have to say it...I'm a super nerd so Lord of the rings...eek sorry.
    3. Harry Potter (still like the fault in our stars though)
    4. Hmmmm rugby. Used to play for my school *pulls out the muscles*. Although I watch my football team play now and again.
    5. I can't be a nice person without saying integrity.
    6. Can't I have bothhhhh? Devil if I must. What can I say? I live life on the edge :wink:
    7. I like a good old comedy. The only sport I watch is formula 1

Sorry for the not-so-straight-forward answers there. Your turn now ^-^

6. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC friend :3!

7. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC and well done on coming out (to us). :thumbsup: It might not feel like a big deal right now, but you have officially opened the closet door and let a bit of light in, so your journey begins. Best of all, you have found a nice, safe place where you can share the journey. Hope you will stick around and if you need help or support, just ask. :slight_smile:

8. randomconnorcon

Hello, fellow Englander. Wet, cold and dark is exactly how I describe MY LIFE.

...say what? I totally meant my home there... or was it both? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sometimes I miss math. Math was great until A-Level... then it messed me up. I don't know how... or why... math just didn't like me.

Nathan.

9. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! Welcome to EC! First of all, I LOVE your username! <3 I also LOVE your energy! EC needs energetic people like you, specifically in this forum. Keep it up! Im sure you'll make many friends here! If you need someone to talk to, just post something on my wall and I'll reply ASAP :slight_smile: Enjoy!

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people