1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a Virgin

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by aotiphon, Jun 4, 2015.

1. aotiphon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello guys I'm 21 years old and I'm still a virgin, to be I've been struggling a lot with my sexual orientation (I'm Gay) and like some young boys trying to please society I've always thought this was just a phase and I would be able like girls and everything would be normal. When recently I just accepted the fact that I'm gay and I will always be, but I never prepared myself for SEX. I am really scared about it and to me I guess I feel ready to go for it lol and I just need some advice from people more experience and see what you can tell me about you experience and some details about "the act", looking forward for you guys :grin:

2. TheTigeress

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think that you don't have to have sex unless you want to. Society's expectations seem to be that everyone should have sex on the first date. Just do what you want to do, not what society wants you to do. And welcome!

3. Psaurus918

26 and still a virgin. I feel like I have a low sex drive, on top of that I feel like my lack of experience can hurt me down the road

4. Hobbes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know where you're coming from. My advice would to not have sex until you are ready and only with someone who you feel close enough to. I wouldn't want to lose my virginity on a one night stand with a guy I barely know. I'd want it to have more to it.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. aotiphon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for the advice, I feel the same way because honestly I would rather do it with someone I have a connection

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2015 at 06:44 AM ----------

Sometimes I feel the same way by having low sex drive, it kinda freaks me out the idea that if I'm having sex I might not get into it or not get aroused so that's why I would like to try it and see how my body responds to it

7. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't worry about it. There is more to life than sex. If I had a partner with a low sex drive it wouldn't bother me, I'm more into cuddles. When you're with someone who makes you comfortable you'll be fine :slight_smile: