1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well... Hello All

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Epoh, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Epoh

Soooooooo... I stink at introductions, plus it's super late for me (close to 4, actually), making what I say more likely to be incoherent, but I'll try.
    I just turned 15 about 4 hours ago, am a female, and I think I'm within grasp of properly identifying my sexual and romantic orientations, which I have been questioning for about a year. I've never had a crush on a girl, but will be sexually attracted to some of them (no one that I've actually gotten to know, as of yet), and have crushes on guys, but am only mildly sexually attracted to them. Like, I might be attracted to a guy's face and possibly figure, but I'm not going to get all hot if he takes his shirt off, I'm just going to wonder what on Earth he's doing and tell him to put it back on.
    So, I think that I'm heteroromantic and gray-heterosexual (gray being used in the sense of falling somewhere on the asexual/sexual spectrum that is not fully sexual, demi-sexual, or fully asexual, but I fall in a place where I experience sexual attraction regularly, but just not as intensely as most), and homosexual but a-homoromantic. I could be gray-homosexual, but I'm not quite sure. Actually, wait... Maybe that is it... I'm still figuring all of this out XD Despite my questioning for a year, I've only begun diving in more and trying to identify my orientations recently.
    If you guys know of any more concise definitions of what I just described, then please let me know ^-^
    I haven't come out to anyone not online, and don't see myself doing so anytime soon. I have mentioned that I am in some way queer on a community-like forum that I talk on a lot, but didn't specify in what way since I'm still not sure, but once I figure it out I probably will come out fully to them.
    To those who are curious, the reason I joined here is to just chat with some people and to both discover once and for all my sexual and romantic orientations, and to learn about other sexualities, romantic orientations, and gender identities.
    So yeah... Hopefully that made some sense, and I look forward to talking on here more in the future.

2. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For someone who stinks at introductions, the one you've presented is really good and well written. It's absolutely brilliant here, and everyone is so nice. Here#s a warm welcome to you. Firstly, you turned 15 just 4 hours ago.... so can I, from all of us here, wish you a Happy Birthday.
    I get the impression, you've got good, solid ideas, but are still very unsure. It will come, but it takes time. I'm still exploring and learning about myself.
    I am glad you have come here to chat, and help discover more about yourself. Everyone is so nice and reassuring, and I know you will be happy and comfortable on here. As I say, it's great to have you here.
    :welcome:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Comhionannas

Hello there and Welcome :slight_smile: and a very happy birthday!

#4 Comhionannas, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  5. Epoh

Thank you confuseddreamer for the welcome and happy birthday :slight_smile: and I guess I'm better at introductions than I thought I was.

Hello happydavid :slight_smile:

Thank you for the welcome and happy birthday Comhionannas :slight_smile: