1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back! :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JayM3, Jun 6, 2015.

1. JayM3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well after being gone so long, I may as well explain. My grandparents are devout Catholics and haven't talked to my mom in 20 years. They randomly stopped by our house (my parents have been together for 23 years and have lived here for 22) and they met me and my brother. Now they knew that my parents had 2 boys, and when I came out of my room they immediately said what is this abomination. They proceeded to harass my family and saying that I'm going to hell blah blah blah. Things turned a little physical when my grandmonster slapped me. I immediately punched her in the face breaking her nose. Then my grandfather hit me, and my brother and I teamed up on him. They left, called the police, me and my brother were arrested for assault, and we spent 8 hours in a holding cell before our parents could get us. The charges were dropped since I was merely defending myself but my brother spent 3 months in juvenile detention. During that time I left the school I've been going to to be homeschooled. It is 100 times better that I've been at home. I left all social media for the past 6ish months to deal with all of it and be myself. I'm back and happy as ever! (!) I probably won't post much but when I do it won't be sad stuff lol. love all of you :kiss:

2. Comhionannas

Hi JayM3,

First of all Welcome back!, I am one of the newbies around here so it is always good to meet another old school member dropping in to say hi. I am sorry you had to go through that ordeal but, it is wonderful to see how strong you were to be able to deal with that, put it behind you and see all the positive that arose from it like your awesome family who love you and jumped to your defence. I am glad you are happy with your new situation and hope things continue to go well for you and those you love. You are an incredibly brave young lady and I wish you all the best in whatever you do.

I hope to see you around a lot more! :slight_smile:

John

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people