1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need someplace to talk... So hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MrSecret, Jun 6, 2015.

1. MrSecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you thought I was confused on my sexual orientation by the title, I just want to verify I've known I was gay since about the age of 9 or even younger.

I'm a guy, 17 turning 18 in a few months.

I'm home-schooled, so I have had zero boyfriends/girlfriends (In fact, I don't even really have friends as just friends)

I live with my mom and older sister (My mom is a single mom)

I haven't told them (I plan on doing it on my 18th B-Day) but I'm 99% sure they already know.

My mom and sister are not homophobic at all and will probably support me 100%, so don't worry about me getting kicked out.

I few of my favorite things are photography, reality TV (The good kind, like Big Brother, The Amazing Race, any competition reality TBH along with science ones like Mythbusters) also documentaries (Mostly science) I like writing, I like video games, and... Well that's pretty much it.

Sorry for the long intro, just wanted everyone to know who I was (I'm also about to post my first thread and I wanted people to ave some kind of reference)

2. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Welcome!! I like the same kinds of shows too (especially Big Brother). I hope you enjoy EC. It's definitely a great place to chat and get to know people :slight_smile:

4. Comhionannas

Hello and Welcome to EC!

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people