1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am a neanderthal with technology

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SteerQueer, Jun 6, 2015.

1. SteerQueer

Did I do this right? Anyways, hi. I'm Emily. I'm 19 and I'm bisexual and demisexual. I came out as bi about a year ago and found out I am also demi about nine months ago. I started questioning at the beginning of 2014 and knew I definitely was by the time June hit. It all happened really quickly and it was like a train I couldn't slow down or get off of. I was also diagnosed with depression and anxiety back in February to add to the mix. Yay. I actually just upped my dosage today. So basically, I found this because I was looking up the calendar for the pride parades this summer and eventually I stumbled upon the forum. I figured it might be useful to keep up with any LGBT news along with getting answers to any questions I may come up with. Um, yeah that's about it for now. I may be asking about some demi stuff because I honestly don't know specifics. Thanks for reading :smilewave

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello, fellow neardenthal, and welcome to the cave. Feel free to paint all your animals, hunt scenes and primitive gods by using the latin alphabet slash english language.

Enjoy.

3. Comhionannas

Hi Emily Welcome to EC!

4. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Hello Emily! :slight_smile: Welcome to EC~

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status: