1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey. I'm Rory.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Leanest, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Leanest

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'm going to try and make this short (By that of course I mean not short and possibly 2-3 paragraphs.)

I guess I should start by saying this: Hey. I'm Rory a thirteen year old person that's homosexual. I say person because, well, it's true and I was originally born cis-female but I'm just not sure if I am. I've always pondered the idea of me being trans instead. And well, I've never really liked my given name so I rather go by Rory. (Literally feels like it's been imprinted on my skull.)

I'm a socially awkward gamer, writer, poet, reader, Internet dweller, and a teen that has big ambitions. But of course I suck with communicating outside of the web to new people, have anxiety, and I'm bad with introductions. I also have a mix of pessimistic/optimistic views on society. I'm a supporter of Bitcoin, and well, anyone that just doesn't harm others in some way (mentally or physically), and who keep a open mind or perspective. I'm from the great ol' Southern U.S. Where I live there's not a lot of open minded people, so I've never really had anyone to talk with about my sexuality or my views really.

I've known about this forum for sometime and I've always been a bit curious. I've known I was gay for longer than I could remember and also possibly trans. There's not much left to say except that I enjoy listening to music (Rock, punk, indie, alt, neurohop, grunge happen to be my favorite genres), but I consider myself to be musically diverse.

I'm looking forward to helping out the community in some way and be an active member, so until then, 'Hi' and I hope you have/had a awesome day.

2. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Rory.... Welcome. It's great to have you here. You sound like a great and wise person, and you are already helping out our community by being being here and being an active member.
    For someone who's bad with introductions, your's is really good.
    Please feel free to message me anytime if you'd like to chat, and above all, do enjoy being here. Everyone's great and will be only to happy to reassure you.
    (!)(!)(!)(!)

3. IcarusRising

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello Rory! Its exciting to welcome a new member. I hope that you are able to make this place your home.

4. PhoenixOfAshes

Hey Rory; fellow newbie! XD you seem pretty awesome and a lot like me! Give me a message if there's anything you want to chat about and feel free to add me as a friend! :grin: I hope you have fun here and find what you're looking for!

5. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC! :3

6. Creator

Hi there, I am also 13 and have known I was gay for quite a while. I'm glad to know I'm not the only 13 year old currently active on here!
    If you want any help feel free to add me I would love to help you and maybe you'd be able to offer me advice and I can do the same to you.

Kind regards,
    Creator.

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  8. Comhionannas

Hi Rory Welcome to EC

9. Leanest

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks all for the awesome welcome. I'm just happy to finally have a place to vent and get rid of some of my confusion.