1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ChubbyPony, Jun 15, 2015.

1. ChubbyPony

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone, I'm a 15 year old white asexual male. I've come out to almost no one. I'm currently living in France thought I've moved from country to country all my life. I'm into gaming, reading and a bunch of other things.

I'm also not a pony or chubby, it's just a name.

I think I'm mostly here because I have a few things I don't understand about my sexuality(or lack of), but also because I have some anxiety about my future life with regards to the fact that I am asexual.

My parents are divorced, and I live with my mother. While she isn't religion, she is conservative and this is why I have not been able to come out to her. I've tried before but I just couldn't bring myself too.

I do have a question that isn't really substantial enough to be made into a thread on it's own: is this forum only for addressing LGBT questions and matters or are you also open to other orientations? I couldn't find any other forum.

Thanks.

#1 ChubbyPony, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, welcome to EC!
    Other orientations too. LGBT is used normally to refer to any orientation that isn't straight. The term itself, as a word (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual = LGBT) doesn't include other orientations, but it became so common that it can be used to refer to all of us.

Welcome!

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello & welcome, CP. I'm new here also. From what I can tell, they embrace all people. I found the site when I was looking for gender fluid forums. When I learned that term, I realized that's what I've been my whole life. Hope you enjoy your time here, find the answers you need & make many new friends.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome!