1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AmIBisexual, Jun 18, 2015.

1. AmIBisexual

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey everyone. My name's is Saachi. I live in India, and I'm sixteen. Up until a few months ago, I was entirely sure of my heterosexuality. But now, I'm not. I think it might be bisexual, but I'm just so confused. (I wrote a blog post about it yesterday.) I was looking for some help figuring out my sexuality and came across this place. This seems like a good place. So, hello, I guess.

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Saachi. Firstly, welcome to EC. You are in a good place, yes. Everyone's been so kind to me.
    With regard to your thinking you might be bisexual, but are just so confused. I am in exactly the same position as you. I haven't read your blog yet, but will do in a moment. I'm also going to send you a friend request, which I hope is alright.
    Please do message me anytime you'd like to if you are worried about anything. It would be nice to share views, thoughts and anything else you'd like to chat about.
    At the end of the day, I am confused as well, but enjoy being here, stay strong, and above all, be proud of who you are. You are an amazing person. (*hug*)

4. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Hello there, Saachi! ^_^ Welcome to EC~
    I hope your experience here is both safe and enjoyable. Also, kudos to you for beginning your journey and I hope things are all well on your end. So, things I would recommend for you to do is to research like heck, reach out to like-minded people (perhaps reach out to EC members who are bisexual to ask them questions/their experiences) and while doing that you could also start forming your support network. [Support networks are vital connections either online/in real life for LGBT members and are people you can contact for help/support/information/etc.]

You could start your research here on EC with the many forum posts/threads especially if one applies to you or search the internet for helpful blogs or sites. A little tip though: be sure to allow yourself time to absorb all your gathered information, take a little break before moving forward and continuing your research. It helps :slight_smile:

I hope what I've typed helps you and as always, remember that you are amazing. You're identity is valid and real even if you aren't too sure of things. :3

Take care!,
    -MvH.

#4 MindvsHeart, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
  5. iiimee

Hey Saachi! I'm Chase, one of the crazy members of EC! ^_^ It would be great to talk to you, if you ever have any questions! Consider me your new friend!