1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there~ It's Keliya

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by sasakihaisen, Jun 18, 2015.

1. sasakihaisen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello! I'm new here (obviously) and my name is Keliya~~
    I'm half Singaporean Chinese and half white (Scottish), and I'm fifteen years old<3

I hope that I will fit in here! I joined because I originally thought I was a bi (leaning to guys v strongly) trans boy but after being bullied harshly by my sister and all her/my friends, I float somewhere where I have no idea anymore. Every day I wish I was a boy and I get so sad every time I see gay guys together because it's a kind of longing? I'm the type of person that would closet myself for my whole life if it meant that it was "easier" on me... in that I don't want my family and friends views of me to change, and there's a boy I like who I don't want to lose. I joined because... I hate not knowing. I'd love to be able to talk to people and move to another point of my life because it's not like I'm just questioning, I literally wish so so hard I was a boy. When I go to bed at night I pray I can dream of a life where I'm a boy, and I'm happy, with another boy, just so I can escape and it will be bearable. But there are so many things that keep me from ever acting on this and afaik I will die having never come out. :help:

Ah sorry for the heavy intro but I'd like to share why I'm joining! ehehe it's just a long explanation... perhaps for now on this site I'd like to be referred to as a trans boy or with he/him pronouns because I feel that if I'm given a chance to experience what it's like I'd be able to clear my head more. Thank you very much and thanks for reading this!

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi! It's great to have you here :slight_smile:

Don't worry, dealing with dysphoria isn't easy for anyone. You're not alone. And we're here if you have questions! Go onto the Gender Identity and Expresson section in the Support Area, make a post and tell us more about how you feel. There are many here with similar journeys to you (me included) who will be able to answer your questions and guide you.

See you around! <3

3. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to the forums! (*hug*)

4. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Hello & welcome to EC!~

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. Fandom obsessed

7. sasakihaisen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thank you so much... ;u; I will! <3 so sorry for the late reply haha I couldn't figure out how to log back in XD I've made a post now <3 thank you though! Hope everything goes well for you n you have a lovely week~

8. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: