1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by cassy4, Jun 19, 2015.

1. cassy4

cassy4 Guest

Hi. I decided to be brave and join. I am almost 15 and you can call me Cass. I have always been attracted to women, even when i was like 4 i loved those barbies and brats dolls. I never thought anythink was wrong with me because i didnt even know what lesbians were at the time. When i learned what being gay was i automatically knew i was and i would cry and cry. I was so scared that I would be. I mean my family is accepting and all, but i just didn't want to be different. Now I am starting to have feelings about guys and I just dont know anymore! I always thought that i was lesbian in the back of my mind (although I never admitted it to myself). I am so confused!!!

2. blackbudgie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi cass!
    I identify with your feelings, but the other way round. Which means, I always thought I am straight, till I got a crush on girls. Since then, it came step by step. I turned out being bi, and maybe you will experience a similar situation.

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile: I am always available if you wanna chat.

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello & welcome, Cass. There's such a broad spectrum when it comes to our interest in people emotionally, romantically and sexually. I don't care much for labels, but, sometimes terms can helps us better understand ourselves. I'm just me & happy to be so. I'm a couple of hours north of San Francisco. Nice to meet a fellow Californian. Hope you enjoy your time here & make many new friends.

6. Nelly1

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello, I'm new here to. I'm the same age and I will be 15 on the first. I've only just come out as lesbian, and my feeling were very complicated like yours. To be honest, I still have doubts but my sister confronted me so I had to come out. Feel free to write on my wall or ask me anything. :slight_smile: