1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BiKate, Jun 22, 2015.

1. BiKate

Hey there everybody! Well I'm Kate and bi, as my username may have given away. I'm nearly 20 and only recently realized after a break up that I'm bisexual. Always been into lgbt rights but never really recognized that I myself like women as well as men. Now that I've accepted it, it makes sense now how I've felt about a few girls over the past few years. So it took me a while to even realize it, since I never even questioned my sexuality, but here we are!

I look forward to chatting away to you guys and occasionally asking a million questions :slight_smile:
    I love animals - especially dogs, reading, writing and binge watching tv shows (Wentworth is my favorite right now).

2. DragKing692

Hullo Kate! Glad to see you came to the right place. I think between having fun and getting good advice, you'll be happy here.
    And I love binge watching tv shows! Do you like Downton Abbey?
    But anyways, enjoy, and let me know if you need anything!
    Best wishes,
    Bernie

3. BiKate

Thank you! And no, I've haven't watched Downton Abbey yet but it is on my list of tv shows I have to watch haha

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people