1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married and Bi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Sammy Boy, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Sammy Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello. My name is Sam and I'm very thankful to have found this sight. In January I told my wife I was having doubts about my sexuality, at the time, that I was pretty sure I was gay. I wound having to move out for a week. It seems my wife is the liberal about gender rights only with society's invisible gun to her head. "Only women are bisexual; men are either gay or they're not, which one is it?" was her comment. I also found a very violent side of her I hadn't seen.

It all passed and when in family counseling I mentioned it all. She asked if I was over all my confusion and I said yes, that I like men and women, it can't be changed. I've accepted myself and feel relief and freedom for the first time in my life. I actually have a positive self image now. The only problem is I'm full of guilt, fear about the future and her feelings, and being the soul income if she decides to leave. What to do next?:bang::bang:

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Sammy... Good to have you here. You are very, very welcome.

4. bi2me

Welcome! I'm bi and married too. My story can be found in my blog. Let me know how I can help :slight_smile:

5. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

6. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello & welcome, Sam. I'm sorry she reacted that way. My husband & I are both bi. We told each other early on. We're best friends & have been together 18 years. I'm not sure where your wife gets this idea that men can't be bi. I know plenty who are. If you ever want to talk, you're welcome to send me a message. Hope you enjoy your time here & make many new friends.