1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geeky blind stoner musician lesbian chick is happening now

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ZiggyCatt, Jun 24, 2015.

1. ZiggyCatt

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello everyone! My name is Akane, and as the title says and as my profile talks about, I'm a geek for anime and classic fantasy novels, I have a visual impairment (not sensitive, ask any question or crack any stupid jokes you like), a stoner, a musician, a lesbian, a part-time barefooter, a cat-lover, tea/coffee lover, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'm a passionate person, and I'm here to make friends, and build up a support network to hold me up when I come out to some very bigoted parts of my family.

2. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Akane...... and yayyyy, this is my 200th post. (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)
    Welcome along to EC. You will certainly make friends, and build up a support network here. It's great that your passionate. We all support and reassure everyone else here, and everyone is brilliant. EC is a wonderful, safe, non-judgemental and friendly place.
    I know what you mean about bigoted parts of your family. I can relate to that from experience. It's sad that people are like this, and miss out on knowing the true, amazing person you are.
    Anyway, fantastic to have you here, do enjoy being here, and.... well...... great to have you here.
    :welcome:

3. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hello and welcome to ec! :slight_smile:
    I hope you enjoy your time here and that you're able to make new friends who will Both advise and support you.
    Best of luck and if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people