1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm new and would really love some advice.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MBe, Jun 25, 2015.

1. MBe

MBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, I'm 16 years old and male. I feel really uncomfortable saying this but here's my story and I hope someone can give me some advice, I would really appreciate it!

I would feel more comfortable and at ease in my life if I could wear women's clothing, like dresses, corsets and skirts. Having an operation to become a female and have sex with men arouses me and I would feel right in my life doing this. However I am afraid to tell anyone as if I was to announce this to anyone, word would spread and I would be seen as differently and not necessarily in a good way. I'm worried that my parents won't understand and my friends will leave if I ever announce my true feelings. This is why I feel slightly trapped. However I am also comfortable being a male as I am right now, and would be fairly happy living the rest of my life like this, though I would live my life wondering what could have been. Even if I was not to have an operation, I would be perfectly be happy with being non-binary, so dressing up as both a man and a woman and having both gay and straight sexual experiences. I haven't necessarily known from an early age that I was like this but when I was younger I did wear dresses on occasion as a joke, but now, at 16 years of age, I look back on those memories quite fondly - thinking that that is what I want to be.
    I would genuinely be interested, going back to my earlier point, in having female anatomy as opposed to a male genetalia, as I would feel better during sex if I was being penetrated rather than doing the penetrating. I am not speaking from experience though as I have not yet had sex with either gender, so maybe my opinions will change when the time comes, however right now I feel pretty set in my ways.

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I feel you but it's the other way around for me I wish you the best of luck

3. XxSunXDragonxX

You're a bigender bisexual like me! I'm female though, and I'm turning 16 on the 3rd. Lol

4. MBe

MBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you! Best of luck to you as well

---------- Post added 25th Jun 2015 at 01:34 PM ----------

Thank you! I didn't really know how to describe myself but that does sound right

5. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hello and welcome to Ec! :slight_smile:
    the people on this site are incredibly supportive and you are definitely going to make new friends here, friends who will both advise and support you.
    Best of luck and if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people