1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, I'm new here!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by W34LTH, Jun 26, 2015.

1. W34LTH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey guys
    I'm couple days new here. I'm 16 years old, soon to be 17.
    I know I'm lesbian, but still in A BIT of a denial. So whoever knows about me (only few people) just think I'm bisexual who is leaning toward guys.
    I find it hard though to come out to people in my school, because I'm scared to ruin my reputation at school because I know some people in my school can be super shady but overall they are accepting but still not comfortable. (how bad does that sound?)
    But I hope I learn a lot from this forum to be comfortable in my own skin, and to hopefully be 100% with people whenever I'm ready! And hopefully make new friends here.​

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know how you feel, I'm in a bit of a denial myself, though it's mostly personal conflict. Most people where I live are LGBT supportive, except my family...
    But anyway, people here are really supportive and nice~ I've been here over two months and it's been a really positive experience!
    Feel free to post on my wall of you'd like!
    Welcome to EC (*hugs*)

3. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hello and welcome to Ec! :slight_smile:
    The people here are simply incredible and you are bound to make new friends here. Also I hope that you enjoy your time here!
    Best of luck and if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people