1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi story. i mean my story. typo :/

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by jessicaaa, Jun 28, 2015.

1. jessicaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    hey everyone, i'm Jess. I live in Virginia and i'm happily pansexual/bisexual. Ever since third grade when i kissed a girl (and i liked it), i knew i wasnt straight. I never thought much of it, I just knew it was who I am and that there was nothing I could do about it. I am attracted to boys and girls trans inclusively and I wouldnt want it any other way! My parents know, theyre both accepting of me but my mom was raised catholic and has old fashioned views on sexuality, feminism, equality, and many other topics of which i am passionate about. Although I don't agree with her opinions, I accept that they arent going to change and I respect that she at least supports me unconditionally. Although my dad isnt exactly a human rights activist, he is on the right side of history and supports LGBT wholeheartedly. My closest friends and family know, but I am not sure my sexuality is something im ready to be completely open about while im just starting highschool, but when the timing is right I do intend on coming out.
    When I picture my future and the rest of my life, I do tend to see myself marrying a woman, but I know things may change by then and as long as i marry the person I am in love with, i will be happy. Something about being with a girl is more appealing to me than being with a guy but I dont deny my attraction to other genders. As far as sexual attraction, girls are much more intense for me. Guys too, but girls definitely take the cake. :grin:
    Aside from being a little gay, Im just like your average teenage girl. I love music and art, and i suck at saving money. Im happy to be part of this community :]

2. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC :slight_smile: feel free to message me at any time. Hopefully we can help you c:

3. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hello and welcome to Ec! :slight_smile:
    I hope you enjoy your time here and that have fun! which you will because the people here are incredible!
    Best of luck and if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. lovely lesbian