1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BEbm, Jun 29, 2015.

1. BEbm

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi, I'm BE. I've just joined EC. I have been in a lesbian relationship for 8 years now. I look forward to grow more in my relationship with the help & support of friends in EC.

2. Bi the waaay

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey, I hope you enjo your time here

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. lovely lesbian

5. BEbm

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks. Folks, I've written in chit chat & I need to hear your thoughts on that. Will be grateful.

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2015 at 12:25 AM ----------

Hi, I am 36 years & my partner is a year older. She & I have been in & out of this relationship for many years now. First I blamed the distance since we were working in different states. Then I decided to change my work place to solve the problem but even after that she seem to have an issue. I guess she is too afraid of what others, her mother in particular, will think of her. There are times, like now, where she will just stay away from me & remain silent. She was the one who took the initiative to begin this relationship. I took time to comprehend & when I finally realized that she met a lot to me, I committed myself to the relationship. But when my partner does this, it can get quite painful. We love each other, I know that. I wish I could do something to help her.

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2015 at 12:29 AM ----------

A couple of times I told her that she needed to accept herself but she would just push me away. Then she would come back & we would have a great time together. But the moment she hears people say something about her tomboy looks & behaviour, she would get offended & stay away from me.