1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by confusedfemme, Jul 1, 2015.

1. confusedfemme

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello, I am looking for insight and support while I try to figure out my sexual orientation.

I grew up in a small town sheltered from most of the world. I married a man at a very young age and he is the only person I have ever been with. I have always found women more alluring but I thought it was more of an admiration than a sexual attraction. But for the past 5 to 6 years I noticed that I am not really interested in sex anymore. I do love my husband but I am not sure it is the right kind of love. It definitely feels more like living with a roommate. I always thought I just wasn’t very sexual and I thought for a long time that I didn’t need it if the friendship was there. I don’t feel the same way anymore. I have had several crushes on women and I just don’t know what to do with the feelings I have. I am currently still attracted to men but that attraction seems to get less and less as the years go by. I was just wondering how many people out there did not notice/accept their sexual attractions until they were in there 30’s?

2. lovely lesbian

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hello and welcome to EC! ♥

I recommend skipping over to the sections Sexual and Romantic Orientation and/or Family, Friends and Relationships, both in the Support Area :slight_smile: It sounds like this is stressing for you. Put your thoughts down there and we will help you as good as we can!!

Hope to see you around! Hope you've a having a good day!

~Rebecca

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hello and welcome to Ec! :slight_smile:
    The people on this site are incredibly supportive and you are definitely going to make new friends here, friends who will both advise and support you.
    Best of luck and if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people