1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Roberto, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Roberto

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey everyone! I'm Bobby and I'm from a small town in Illinois. I've been reading posts on here for at least a year, but just now decided to make my own account on here.

I'm gay, and I have recently just come out to everyone. Before this week, I was out to maybe five friends and no family members. Then the huge uproar of support following the Supreme Court ruling and also my experiences at a Pride parade encouraged me to come out to my parents and on Facebook. It's literally been the best experience of my life. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

I'm moving up to Minnesota in a couple months to go to college. I attended Twin Cities Pride in Minneapolis. I love the atmosphere up there and cannot wait to experience new things while finally being myself! Overall, life is great right now and I can't wait to see what else it holds for me.

2. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hello and welcome to Ec! :slight_smile:
    I hope you enjoy your time here, you have been lurking for a while so you know how incredibly supportive the members of Ec are. The people here aware simply amazing! Also congratulations!
    Best of luck and if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people