1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Late Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ineedmywaifu, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Ineedmywaifu

Out Status:
    A few people
    After lurking around forums for a short decent, yet rewarding while, I feel I'll be staying on these forums for a quite a while to learn new things about life, people's true output on their situations, all the cool things.

Anyways I found and joined this side of the internet during pride month. Before I didn't have a community of lgbt to talk to or learn anything about so I had to rely on feelings instead and what I could find on Google about terminology and aspects of being in the lgbt. So I'm very grateful for my first contacts with real people who identify themselves as gay-transitioning-questioning. Bless this community for many moons.

Let's see. The first time I came out would be around early of 2015, to my sister who totally knows there's nothing wrong with being gay. or in my case bi.
    I knew my feelings on gender before Caitlyn popped up but I think her presence in media helped me accept strongly that I could live the way I was meant to be.

Anyways, thanks for having me.

2. jewell

hey welcome I'm another anime love i didn't look up my terminology haha. I hope no one will scold me for writing down the wrong thing about myself. I'm new too.

3. Gallatin

Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people