1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by galaxyminx, Jul 5, 2015.

1. galaxyminx

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello! Im new to Empty Closet, and I guess I'm on here for support mostly :confused: I should probably give a bit about who I am... My name is Chloe, I am 16, live in central AR and am Asexual/Biromantic. Currently I am just figuring out how to come out to my family and not get kicked out :confused:

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome to EC!!!

4. jewell

Hey! i'm from Arkansas too northern tho. Welcome happy to see you. :slight_smile:

5. Gratitude

Hi Galaxyminx! :slight_smile:

6. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Chloe (*hug*) ... If you're looking for support, not to mention friendship and reassurance, you've certainly come to right place. You couldn't have found a kinder place. As I've just said to someone else, when I log on here, you can feel the love and warmth around. It is something very special.
    If you want to inbox me anytime you'd like to chat or are worried about something, please do.
    You say you are trying to figure out how to come out to your family and not get kicked out. How are your family? Are they open minded, or are they very conservative in their views? Is there a welfare officer or someone at your school/college you can talk to in confidence? Whatever, you have plenty of time, you don't need to commit yourself yet. It is difficult in your home/family life, but for now, until you feel absolutely sure in yourself, just been yourself, and above all, be proud of yourself. You are a very special person.
    (and don't forget, everyone here is on your side, cares about you, and wants to help - (and that includes me))