1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello finally!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SpaceButtercup, Jul 6, 2015.

1. SpaceButtercup

I'm finally making an entry on here. Hi! :slight_smile: I'm a little lost right now, so I'm hoping this community will help while I figure things out.

I'm done trying to be the person everyone else wants be to be, and ready to start being myself. Even though its scary.

2. Ardi

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi! :slight_smile: Welcome to EC! You will definitely find a lot of help in this community, everyone is very nice, open and willing to assist one another.

That's honestly the best thing you can do; just be yourself! Finding yourself is hard (I don't think I've even found out who I truly am), but I believe that, once you reach that goal, it's truly a rewarding experience. ^^

3. lovely lesbian

4. MarchenKillian

Hello~ welcome to EC!

5. jewell

Welcome were happy to have you. :slight_smile: Tell us a little more about yourself?

6. saya

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hello everyone i am new but i still want to say hi. hi

7. Gratitude

Nice to meet you, SpaceButtercup and Saya....this is a great place to "be"! :slight_smile:

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  9. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hello and welcome to EC, SpaceButtercup! There are a lot of nice and supportive people here.

And hi, Saya! Make a new thread in this Welcome Longue so we can all properly greet you!

10. SpaceButtercup

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! :slight_smile: And yeah I really feel better already with the little changes and discoveries I've made recently.

I've always known I was different, but I didn't know what that meant. I called myself a tomboy. I'm also really sensitive. So after being teased and harassed by kids and parents I started hiding myself from others until there was nothing really left... but at least I fit in finally. I grew up in a town where there were lots of hate-crimes on gay kids and even more so for kids that were bi or trans/non-binary. So now that I'm 30, my anxiety got so bad that I have to face who I really am. Its tough because I let my health be affected, by ignoring and coping so long.

So, I'm figuring out that I'm pretty sure I'm gender fluid, rather than just a tomboy, and I like girls and feminine guys, which is not who I used to date. But it is all new to me, so I've just been watching tons of LGBT movies and recently came out to my bf, who I found is also bi.

So I guess that is me in a nutshell. Self discovery is so interesting! (But scary!)