1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello. :D

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ThatGermanWolf, Jul 13, 2015.

1. ThatGermanWolf

Hay! ^-^
    I won't tell my real name on here but you can call me "Wolfy" or anything similar. :slight_smile:

I am currently 16 years old and I'm turning 17 this year in december. I'm also an artist and drawing digitally but also traditionally sometimes. ^-^

I am from Austria in Europe (NOT Australia) and my native language is German. :slight_smile:

A friend of mine told me of this site when I was still kinda uncertain what I was. I am still trying to figure stuff out but I guess I have a direction now. :slight_smile:

I have quite some experience with forums and staff, as I am on another forum as well and was once part of staff on a forum for teenagers who search for help (general health, mostly mental health but also LGBT and other stuff) with problems. ^^ Just something to know, I might not be active every day here because of my activity in the internet as a whole, that meaning that I am on quite many websites, such as deviantart and other websites. I won't give any off-site information. Meaning that I won't tell anyone what my deviantart account is.

I am very open for new friends and always here if anyone needs a listening ear. :icon_bigg

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey... Wolfy... Welcome along here. Austria's a beautiful country. Been there a few times. I myself, am in the UK.
    Your friend was right to tell you about coming here. It's a wonderful place, where everyone is so nice. Everyone is very kind, reasurring and non-judgemental. We are all here to help each other.
    Don't worry about still trying to figure out. This takes time, I'm still trying to figure out myself. Just be yourself, have faith in yourselff and be proud of who you are.
    I would be very happy to be your friend. Please do message me anytime you'd like to chat or need a friendly ear.
    Above all, enjoy being here. It's a wonderful place.

4. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome, Wolfy!

I'm Wolfgang, looking forward to seeing you around.