1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So...hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Brayden77, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Brayden77

Yeah, so...hi, everyone. You can call me Brayden or Bray or really just whatever you want, I guess. I'm...new to this sort of thing. For the past few months, I've been really confused and have just been trying to sort out some thoughts in my head that I've never really acknowledged until recently because I wanted this year to be the one where I decide to take my life in the direction that I want it to go. I came to the conclusion that I was bisexual because I am attracted to both males and females, but my attraction toward boys is stronger, which is why I came here. I just want to figure out who I am and get an idea of where my life is going, because right now I'm scared and confused and really just tired of not knowing. :icon_sad:

I hope I can get some advice here and maybe even make a few friends, so I'll talk whenever I have the time.

-Bray

2. clittle63

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Bray hi I found out early in life that I was more attractive to men more than women and I was scared at first and still a little scared but I have over come it as my life went on maybe later on you will over come and enjoy life as you get more secure accepting your sexuality Let us be friends

3. Brayden77

clittle63 (is there a name I can call you by?), I will add you as a friend and maybe we can chat a little.

4. KJA

KJA

Howdy Bray. I'm in the same boat as you, finally acknowledging I like guys as well as the ladies as well. I've found which I've been attracted to waxes and wanes over time, goes back and forth. Not sure what causes that, probably some complex equation somewhere deep in the brain.

There is no shame in it, no harm. It doesn't make you less of a person, and don't you let anyone else tell you otherwise.

5. clittle63

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My name is Chris and thank you so much for friending me and yes we can chat hope to read from you soon Bray

6. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

7. Astral

Welcome :slight_smile: I find that my sexuality can be quite fluid, and for a period of time I may be strongly attracted to men and at other times vice versa. The trick is to not stress about it; let your attractions come naturally and see where they lead you! Only time and an open mind will lead you the answers you're seeking.

Feel free to come to me if you need anything! :icon_bigg

8. Psaurus918

9. RosexBud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Whichever sexuality you are, we accept you! :icon_bigg It can take a while for someone to figure out their sexuality, so don't pressure yourself. You'll know :slight_smile: If you feel like you fall under bisexual, then thats ok! I personally fall under pansexual, in which there is no limit in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity for the person I'd love. I'm willing to be you're friend! (*hug*) Feel free to post on my wall if you want! :slight_smile:

10. InsertValidName

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome to EC ^-^
    Feel free to add or contact me, I understand what it is you're going through and would be more than happy to talk to you c:

11. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people