1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ATOMIC98, Jul 16, 2015.

1. ATOMIC98

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hello I am a 23 year old newbie its time for me to stop procrastinating and find out some questions I have had for a while I have been so intrigued with sex and sexual activities.
    such as fetishes and all sorts of sexual things That it has consumed most of my teen's and early 20's I believe i like both Men & Women but then there is the whole part where i have only had gay sex with my friend aka experimenting !!! over several months but it was nothing serious a lot of oral that's it no other stuff but when i was in school i was medley in love with a girl so WTF I don't get it its like one side of my brain wants Women And one side wants men but of corse there is always the social stigma of beaing different its like when your a guy and your bi its still like ughh just choose already and when its girls its ok do whatever you want. and then there is the really odd part of me that wants to wear pink and dress up and wear feminine things like that but i just find myself looking at myself and telling myself to get it together but i cant help that felling all the time when i see a girl in a pretty dress all dressed up i feel like i want to be her but i would never ever change my gender i love hat i got and always will but ughh I don't know help meeeeeee

PS i am sorry i did not use the right punctuation but like the rest of the world I am not perfect :smilewave

#1 ATOMIC98, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  2. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi.... Welcome to EC. Good to have you here. Please do not worry about being confused. This is a big thing in our lives. I dress up as you describe from time to time. It's not a case of "getting it together". I'm bi myself. People in the outside world do judge, but you are who you are. Just be honest with yourself and go as your heart tells you.
    You sound very uncertain about yourself at the moment, and people here will help and re-assure yourself. No-one judges here.
    Please do inbox me if you'd like to chat or you are worried about anything.
    Above all, stay strong, be honest with yourself, and enjoy being here. (*hug*)

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi, Atomic! Welcome to EC!

PS. Are you biologically male or female? I was confused about your gender in your post.

5. lovely lesbian