1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone! *waves*

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Bossanova, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Bossanova

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there. :slight_smile: There is a TL;DR at the bottom for anyone who doesn't like to read. XD

So as can be seen, I am one of EC's new members, and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say: "Hello all!" *waves* :slight_smile:

So I know I can't reveal any personal info, so my introduction will adhere to that, and also be a little redundant with some of the info that appears under my username. But alas, redundancy is greater than lack of clarity. So let's get down to my introduction shall we?:

Hello all, I'm Nicholas, but you can just call me Bossanova XD. I am 16 years old, male, and gay. I am (at this current moment in time) only out to one other person, who I care for so much I would go as far to say I am in love with him, and I know he feels the same.

All throughout middle school, I had felt that gender was indifferent when it comes to love (still do), and I also had crushes on both guys and girls at different times. I am now going into my junior year in high school, and it also means I am going on 3 years of being gay. Like I said, I feel gender is indifferent when it comes to love, but my sexual preference is in men only, which I realized in the 8th grade.

There are many reasons I joined EC, but all of them compiled into one big reason: I wanted to help out other people who are on similar situations as me, or situations that I have already gone through.

Currently, I am working on coming out to those around me, including both my immediate family and my friends. I am planning on coming out to 3 very good friends soon, who I also suspect might have suspicions about me anyway. After that, I plan to come out to my other good friends, also in groups of 2-3, or individual if there are conflicting schedules. The last people I want to come out to are my family. There are multiple reasons for this, but I won't list them here.

Well, that's a little about me, my current situation, and why I came to EC (which I found by googling "coming out as gay"). And for those of you who noticed, I am a huge fan of Ouran High School Host Club. :slight_smile:

TL;DR - Hello world! This is me! Nice to finally meet ya! (*hug*)

2. Caecilian65

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you and everyone else through the forum in due course :slight_smile:.

3. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello! Nice of you to join this here website. I hope that your coming out process will work out and you can feel liberated once and for all.

4. Camel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, good to meet you. I hope the coming out goes well. I am sure it will. And I think it is really nice that you want to help others in a position similar to your own. We are all here to help each other.

5. Bossanova

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you all for stopping and saying hello! I am so glad I joined EC, I can't wait for all the awesomeness that'll be had! :slight_smile:

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people