1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hella confused

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by justoverthinkin, Jul 19, 2015.

1. justoverthinkin

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hi guys,
    I'm completely new to this thing like many others here. I guess I'll just start with the usual introductions. My name is Rebecca and I just turned 20 (bye bye teens :frowning2: ahhaa). I guess I've always questioned myself, more so recently. I've never let myself accept the possibility that I might be anything but straight, I guess because I've never wanted to not be part of the norm and not accepted by my friends. But i really don't know how i feel and it scares me so much. I just don't know how to figure anything out

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: Don't panic, you'll get there in the end! Sexually can be a confusing thing. My advice is to take a look around, maybe post a thread in the Sexual and Romantic Orientation sub-forum. I'm sure you'll find people friendly and more than willing to give any advice they can.

3. nerdgirl89

Hi! I was right where you were a few years back. I was raised with a parent who was homophobic and pretty bigoted. I wasn't allowed to think anything other than man woman, same color skin, no mixing and def. no women. For a long time she raised me very sheltered. I didn't know anything really about the community and I felt confused and dirty and ashamed pretty much my whole life as soon as I hit puberty. SO you're in the right spot. I am new here too and already I feel at home. the people are friendly and I'm in my late 20s and still figuring it out. I guess it can take a long time to really understand who you are a person. If you would ever like to chat just holler! Oh and welcome and good luck!

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not being normal is what makes you beautiful, right? :slight_smile: we aren't Lego characters! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: