1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiiiiiiiiiiii~

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by GeneralAlly, Jul 20, 2015.

1. GeneralAlly

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hiya! I'm Ally.

First and foremost, no, I'm not a girl. I may be bubbly as all gosh-diddly-darn fucking heck, but I'm not a girl. I was born a guy, I identify as a guy, and I'd be extremely happy if you didn't refer to me as a girl. A lot of stupid-dumb family stuff makes that a very touchy subject for me.

Now, time for the basic, borin' info that I'm expected to say. I'm from the US-of-A, Connecticut, specifically, but I'm residin' in Pennsylvania right now. I'm turnin' eighteen in just a couple weeks, I don't have a job, but I am gettin' ready to start lookin', I don't drive, I don't date, I'm gay, and that's about it.

But enough about all the sad stuff, bad stuff, and total snorefests, let's get to the fun part!

I'm super-dee-duper bubbly, peppy, happy, and easily-amused. I love just about anythin' adorable. Cuteness is absolutely my Kryptonite. Or, Allytonite, I guess. That totally sounds like a news show. ALLYTONITE.

Anywho, I get distracted a lot. I dunno if I've got ADHD, and frankly, so many people are falsely/self-diagnosed with it that I'm not even gonna bother tryin' ta find out. Hardly anything can keep me paying attention for more than a few minutes at a time, which means I've hardly been able to sit through any movies or TV shows. I do enjoy Scrubs and Hell's Kitchen, and I'm sure that probably says something unflattering about my taste in television that I'm not sure about, but y'know. I watch a LOT of anime though, mostly yaoi/shounen-ai; Or, 'Boys Love', as it's broadly translated. Like I said, I love the cutesy love-dovey stuff, so yaoi is totally my cuppa tea. My personal favorites are Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Love Stage!!, and Junjou Romantica. Cliche choices, I know, but what're ya do?

I also love videogames. They're my biggest time-sink, though I do prefer yaoi slightly more. At the moment, and for the last six years, I've been stuck with my father's old laptop. Which I'm totally thankful for, don't get me wrong, but it's still an outdated piece of shit. We've never had too much money to spare, so the only consoles I've ever had are a PS2 and a Wii. Oh, and a PSP, but I'm like the only one who uses that thing anymore so whatever. So, as you can expect, I have to make due with emulators, and anything my laptop can emulate. That being games from the NES to the PSX. Not that I mind, though. Playing almost exclusively oldschool games has made me damn good at platformers, which is seriously a dying genre in mainstream, unfortunately. Specifically I have the Mega Man games to thank for that. I can and have talked about Mega Man games for hours and hours on end. My favorite is 7, for the record.

I mainly play Mega Man (classic, X, Zero and Legends), Pokemon, Classicvania (the 2D Castlevania games), Summon Night: Swordcraft Story I & II, Crash Bandicoot I, II & III, Donkey Kong Country I, II & III, Tenchu: Stealth Assassins I and II, Contra & Super C, the 2D Sonic the Hedgehog games, some Legend of Zelda, some Kirby, a few Metroid games, and a couple Final Fantasy games.

When I'm not writin'/watchin'/readin' yaoi, or playin' videogames, I'm prolly watchin' YouTube, because going outside is for posers. I mostly watch HideOfBeast, SomecallmeJohnny, TheSuperGamingBros, BrainScratchComms, HellfireComms, FindTheComputerRoom, Zero Punctuation, The Jimquisition, Wersterlobe, TheSpoonyOne, GeminiLaser, Kevvl14, Retsupurae, Vinesauce Joel, and MrCreepyPasta.

So... other then that, I don't think there's really much to say about me! I mean, I know I've said a lot by now, but you know what I mean. I don't hate a lot of things, and I'm super imperturbable, but I do have my tics. I hate homophobes, and in prejudism in general. People who hate someone or a group of people for anything other than the content of their character disgust me. I hate people who fish for attention. I hate perverts and people who bring up such disgusting topics in casual conversation. Now, don't get me wrong, just because I'm a prude doesn't mean I necessarily disapprove of all those activities, and I don't despise people who do them. I just think there's a VERY specific time and place for those things, and it's not appropriate to just throw risque comments in any conversation. In summation: have some goddamn class. Oh, and I hate bugs. Especially spiders. They're creepy.

So yeah, that concludes this fuckin' novel. I'm happy ta be here, and happy ta meet'cha. ^^

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hey, Ally! :slight_smile:

Welcome to EC!

I haz zevere arachnophobiaz yez ^_^

3. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there Ally, Welcome to EC Forums !!

4. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! Welcome to EC!!! I don't find spiders scary or whatnot, they're just kinda creepy. Insects aren't the same. Their annoying. (unless they are outside. Then they are annoying in their own home.)

5. ApexxShadow

Hey there, welcome to EC c:

6. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I like you already! :lol:

Cuteness is my favorite thing ever~! ^.^♥

7. RosexBud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    OH....MY GOD. I love you already >u< ♥ Love your personality! You sound really awesome. Welcome to EC!! I laughed when you mentioned about the laptop how you were thankful and all but it's still a piece of shit or something like that x'D (wow I already forgot how he placed the words, ah ;-:wink: I have a little but of an outdated computer myself, a PC! I'm hoping to get a job soon so I can save up and buy myself one finally! c: OH and I watch Hell's kitchen with my parents! My parent's love watching anything crime/mystery like Law & Order, Sherlock Holmes and Bones, and they also watch the Food Network, anything like home decoration related like Beach house Flip, Rehab Addict, etc. and they ALWAYS watch the Biggest Loser!

#7 RosexBud, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  9. lovely lesbian