1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Joy Greetings from Rainbow Kittenlandia

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Leifa, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Leifa

Hello! So what I hope is obviously, I am new here. Before I say anything else I wanna say it was really hard coming up with a name not used on other sites(of any kind) so I used one from a character I made in a game....hope that's okay.

Anyway so what to say as an introduction? I'm a transgirl who's been living as myself for two years this October in the real world, longer online. Go internets...I think I would have gone crazy without you.

So long story short I always identified as female but didn't have anything to call it until I was around 17. I wish I'd started this whole process then but was trying to not make my family upset etc... that didn't work out in the end, most of them don't talk to me now.

So I play(ed) a lot of online video games growing up, still play some, but that's pretty much when I first realized something was up. Someone assumed I was a cisfemale by my speech patterns(or so they said) and I ran with it because it felt right (and was the first time it happened). I was about thirteen. It was confusing but eventually found out what it meant, why I felt that way etc and I'm glad I did because life wasn't that easy, wish it was. So most of my friends I've met on games, forums, chatrooms etc that I got close to know me by what is now my legal name. A few people know otherwise and most that do are fine with it. Most of my friends that actually mattered to me are happy for me as well, and I'm glad because I didn't get much family support for a long time. I have one member of my family who does now.

Anyway...Wasn't really sure what to say in an introduction but honestly the main reason I started looking for forums like this is I want to get to know more people facing similar things with sexual orientation and/or gender identity because while I am happy with how I am I don't have many people to really talk to who understand. I have one gay friend I grew up with and anyone else I know whose LGB is over a game which I don't even play that much but besides someone who's a little bit more than a friend I don't feel right actively pressing issues on them. We talk about stuff. We all shared a coming out story but it's not the same. So yup! That's why I'm here.

PS: Despite my run on sentences and crappy grammar I'm actually a decent writer I just get lazy in social environments...

2. lovely lesbian

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi! Welcome to EC! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

It's great to have you here! (*hug*)

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status: