1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey I'm new and could use some advice

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by metalhead 333, Jul 25, 2015.

1. metalhead 333

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hey I'm 14 and think I'm having gender dysphoria. I found this site while researching this stuff and just thought I'd give it a go and sorry if I seem dumb I really don't know all they much about LGBT. I'm probably just over reacting to thoughts everyone gets but this is really making me feel confuse. So biologically I'm female and as a kid I never really had a problem with that, I was fine hanging out with boys or girls, I was never that girly I preferred things like climbing trees to playing dress up but I still played with dolls. And it was cool I was happy, but now I don't know :help: I like having long hair and i like some girls clothing but I'm still not happy about being a girl. My friends say I stand and talk like a boy and I quite like it when they do also I preferre being referred with male pronouns. Although I'm fine with some girls clothing, I'm uncomfortable with my body I hate having breasts, I don't know why I just hate it. I do fantasize about being a boy and honestly I think I'd be happier. When I think about the future I hate the idea of living to the social expectations of the female gender role. I also have closer relationships with the men in my family if that makes a difference. I've been feeling like this for a while now........ Maybe its just a phase........ I really don't know. Any suggestions, advice, anything will be immensely helpful. Thanks

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: I think perhaps you should start a new thread in the "Gender Identity and Expression" subforum. I think you'll get some more views there, and hopefully some helpful advice! I wouldn't want your thread to get buried here in the welcome section - there are some very wise members who visit the Gender Identity forum, and I'm sure they'd be more than willing to provide any support that they can!

3. metalhead 333

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Okay will do thanks

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people