1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahhhhhhhhh my first thread x3

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Squinchy3, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Squinchy3

oh uh hi there! (x

this is a really new experience for me and I don't usually create threads but I just thought— it wouldn't hurt if I introduced myself to everyone here Ü
    ~
    I live in Los Angeles, CA, United States and some of my fav hobbies are gaming, sports, and running. I am still quite not sure if I am 100% gay. I'm not open to people about it and I sure don't act girly... so I've come to this forum to look for answers. :slight_smile:
    ~
    let's see... I am sexually attracted to men. I don't like boobies/sticking my penis in vaginas, but anal is fine. I do like girls that I find attractive, but I never would imagine having a real relationship. I'm more into boys when it comes to love. I have no idea what my sexuality is, but I'm thinking bi— but more toward guys. like 85% gay, less than 15% straight¿ I've always feared what my family would think of me if I told them that I was dating a guy, or if I was with a guy.. I can tell that they really dislike gays and it would make me and my family shameful. I have cousins, aunts, grandparents.. what would they say to this? shit, I'm sorry guys. I got a lil carried away. I shall save this in a different thread :slight_smile: This was suppose to be an intro -.- heh, as if this was my last post HAHA ! have a great day y'all!

-k

#1 Squinchy3, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  2. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there fellow Californian! And welcome to EC! (*hug*)

This is definitely the place to be if you are questioning your orientation. I'm sure you'll relate to a lot of the folks here and it will help you better understand yourself.

I am kind of similar to you in that I do find women beautiful, but I am only sexually attracted to guys. Here's one question just to think about, I think you alluded to it already but anyways, who could you see yourself spending the rest of with and being happy emotionally and sexually? Is this possible with a woman? Is this possible with a man? Thinking about that should at least help you understand what feelings you have.

We're all here for you. :slight_smile:

(&&&)

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. xdressloner

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious