1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long (kinda erotic) story short...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by xdressloner, Jul 28, 2015.

1. xdressloner

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wait a minute, WHAT just happened? It was a Friday, an engaged, straight, male & his fiancee go to her friends' cabin for a pre-wedding weekend getaway with her friends. Usual chatting, few drinks etc. OMG! hot tub, bikini bottoms, lawn chair!? Sunday evening: closet, bi-curious, crossdressing curious, male & his "not for much longer" fiancee return home... (Many details, much confusion!:goodevil: )

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. bi2me

Welcome! It sounds like that was quite a weekend with more details to come!

4. xdressloner

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Feeling VERY sad right now, & i owe all of you a huge apology. I got notified that my uploaded photos were inapropriate. I am very sorry, and had no intentions of using this site for anything other than for what it was intended. Again, my sincerest apologies to all.

5. lovely lesbian

6. boobsmaggie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey

My feelings are weird, this is the first time I've ever mentioned this or even wrote it down. I'm happily married to a man I find really attractive, I love sex with him. I have beautiful children. some days I feel totally straight and other days I fancy women as well as my husband..is this normal? I can be a raging bi sexual woman one day and completely in love with my husband. My husband knows and understands. My close women friends, i couldn't even think about in that way..that's were its strange. It almost disgusts me. If a woman asked me, my husband wouldnt mind..obviously for selfish reasons of him..but i would if she was willing...but i dont find women attractive that i meet, unless they make a sexual advantage toward me and then i think, why not...I just don't understand. Im in my thirties and utterly confused. Any advice? Am i weird?

7. bi2me

Hi BoobsMaggie,
    You aren't totally strange. There are quite a few of us bi and married folks on here. :slight_smile: Welcome!

8. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello & welcome, Xdress. I've only been here a few weeks, so, not sure if they have a forum to share pics. I know some sites do. Or, maybe, our pages have albums. I don't tend to use those, so, don't often notice. I know a lot of CD's, many of them are bi. Hope you enjoy your time here, find the answers you need & make many new friends.