1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

19, bi, and only confused about taxes

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Tayrodactyl, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Tayrodactyl

Hello! My name's Taylor, friends call me Tay, most people on the internet call me Tayro. I'm 19 and work Bingo (I actually really like my job so that's kind of important to me? idk) but my passion is art! I've been a digital artist for years. I've known I was bisexual since I was 15, and have come out to most of my friends and my brother. Never actually dated a girl, but at this point I'm pretty much exclusively interested in women. Still identifying as bisexual as I have the occasional crush on a guy, and am attracted to nonbinary people.

I'm religious (liberal Presbyterian) but once I accepted who I was, religion and sexuality was never a problem for me. I'm also disabled and neurodivergent, so ask me about my alphabet soup of conditions! xD Despite living in probably one of the most conservative locations in America, I love my home. Gotta love our sunsets:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. levi2000

Hey, welcome to EC!

btw, if you're attracted to more than two genders (girls, guys, and nb people), I would recommend looking into the label pansexual or polysexual, since bi means two, pan means all, and poly means more than two.
    Just a tip, though. If you identify as bi, then you are bi! :slight_smile: