1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from the heartland

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Moongirl, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Moongirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi! I am a 49 year old woman who was unhappily married to a man for almost three decades. After we parted ways, I realized that I had ignored and hidden who I was for my whole life, due to religious upbringing. I have recently realized I am a lesbian. I have come out to my kids, and they are all very supportive, but I have not come out to anyone else, and I am very afraid and scared to do so. I partly felt that maybe I could just wait since I am not dating anyone, so why tell them now? Anyway, this looks like a great place to talk to others who have walked this path before me, or are just stepping out on the path like I am.

2. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there!! Welcome to EC !! There are many lovely members on here you can have a chat if you're unsure with anything! I'm glad you're here! (*hug*)

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Sky82

Hi moongirl. You will definitely get help and support here, everyone is lovely. Its one big happy family :slight_smile: