1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jamie63, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Jamie63

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Instead of using my real name I'm going to try to go by Jamie on here because it's gender neutral, and I would prefer that.
    I joined about a week ago, but just now decided to say hi to everyone! Here's a little bit about me: at the beginning of this year, I realized that sometimes I felt like a boy, but also female. I've been questioning since then, and exploring what genders I felt like (including agender). I found the term gender fluid, and it was like finally knowing who I really am.
    I was born biologically female, but I've realized I don't even like my real name (a feminine name) or she/her pronouns.. I'm not exactly sure yet what pronouns I prefer, but right now I guess you can use they/them/their.
    Sometimes I cry and struggle through the day whenever I'm feeling male, because I can't dress the way I feel. I've come out to no one yet, because I'm scared, and can't dress accordingly because of not being out yet. That's one reason why I joined this site, so I can be open about who I am.
    So yeah, that's really all. :slight_smile:

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heya, welcome to EC :wave:

3. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome to EC! There is no need to hide yourself on here, so now you can express yourself in any shape or form! I hope you like it here!

Question: What exactly is holding you back from dressing the way you want? Is it your parents?

Sorry if the answer is obvious. It's just that I'm biologically female and I dress like a male all the time. Even though my state is very religious, I still do it with no problem.

4. Jamie63

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, my sister always thinks it's disgusting for me to ever look like a boy, and highly disagrees that I ever get short hair or anything she associates with men. My family is kind of transphobic, so if I dress like a boy I'm kind of afraid they'll start saying "You look like a boy" in a negative way, if that makes sense. Plus, I'm scared of what my friends will think when suddenly I come to school dressed a boy.

5. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  7. Sky82

Hi, welcome to the family :slight_smile: hope you have fun and make some good friends

8. HopefulRebecca

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a buttload of fun and make tons of new friends here!