1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello! Im confused

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Cipher, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Cipher

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi! I've been wondering about myself for quite a while now and found this place, so I thought I would come and ask for help

I've always thought and wondered if I was lesbian. I had thoughts about it way back, when I was little. But since I'm in a religious household, I kind of pushed them away because I thought they were bad. Nowadays I couldn't care less about that. When I look at a girl, I find myself wondering what it would be like to be in a relationship with them, or if they are lesbian (which is weird I know)

I think the idea of being in a relationship with a guy is weird and awkward. All the girls at school have boyfriends, and it's like an expected thing. I've been asked what boys I have crushes on. During a school game where you draw slips out of a hat I once got the embarrassing question: "who's the hottest boy/girl in school"? What kind of question is that? I refused to answer it, because I really couldn't say anything without endless embarrassment.

Jokingly, my little sister once asked my mom if she was lesbian (my sister thinks random questions are funny) and my mom replied, "Ew, no!" This answer made my heart ache.

And then, let's not forget that one douchebag senior at school who is racist and homophobic. He sits at our table and constantly makes racist comments and makes fun of a kid at another table for being gay. I want to tell him off but can't bring myself to.

Anyway, I'm just confused. And kind of terrified of my family.:help:

2. Lyana

Hi Cipher, welcome to EmptyClosets!

I think you'll find you've come to the right place for help. If you're still questoning, maybe you'll want to have a look at the threads in Sexual and Romantic Orientation, or post your own. Don't worry about being confused -- that's pretty common around here!

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. Have a look at the threads and archive on the support forums as you may find answers to some of your question there. We're happy to have you on board. :slight_smile:

4. Joey101

Hi and welcome
    you are definatly at the right place here.
    Good luck and if you need anything just write :wink:

5. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Welcome :smilewave I hope you'll make new friends here and get some good advice :icon_bigg

6. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:. Hopefully we can give you some advice :slight_smile:

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people