1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by blurrryface, Sep 2, 2015.

1. blurrryface

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so I think I've known for a while now that i'm bi but i'm not really sure what to do now. it took me a really long time to admit it to myself but now I don't know whether to let my friends or family know and it's really confusing and difficult for me. I don't know whether it would just be easier not to tell anyone at all? :help:

2. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: *love your username BTW*

3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile: I don't know, how do you think your friends/family would take your coming out? I don't know how old you are and that's not my business, but the only piece of advice I can offer is if you still live with them and depend on them for stuff, and if you think they'd be overly hostile or would kick you out, I would wait until you're on your own. If you think they would be accepting, then tell them. Past that, I'm not sure how much help my advice would be, and in the end it's your decision to make and nobody else's.

#3 ThatBorussenGuy, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  4. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey & welcome :grin: Well I think that's up to you, but if you don't feel completely ready I would say to not rush things. I didn't come out to anyone right away because I wasn't comfortable enough with the idea, & I'm glad I waited. Even now I'm still pretty much in the closet, but I'd rather wait until I really am ready. But like I said, it's up to you, if you really want to tell them & you think they'd be accepting, coming out now would probably sound like a good idea.

5. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Welcome :smilewave
    If your friends and family are accepting, you will eventually find a way to tell them. Nice avatar by the way :slight_smile:

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people