1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by alittlesun, Sep 11, 2015.

1. alittlesun

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been putting off doing this, as if this will really start to make all this real and then I'll actually have to do something about it! Alright.

I think I've known most of my life that I'm bi, but for a lot of reasons, which I'm sure most people here are familiar with, I tried to ignore it or hide it. I'm not really out to anyone: various people have suspected over time, and I've had a couple very intense emotional relationships with women that neither of us would have admitted were that kind of relationship. I guess I've reached a point in my life where I want to have a real, deep, honest relationship, and I can't have that unless I'm honest with myself. I know this is going to be a slow process for me, but I have to start somehow and this seems like a safe place to begin!

So, hi everyone! Fair warning that I work a ridiculously long way from where I live and have a hard time keeping up with online life, so if I'm slow to reply, don't worry, I will get to you!

2. Sky82

Hiya and welcome to the EC family :slight_smile: hope you have fun and make some good friends. If you ever want to chat, just shout :slight_smile:

3. ParrotBrat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! I'm also new to the site and trying to get real with myself about my identity; I feel like being on a site where I can talk about it and normalize it will help a lot, and I hope it helps you, too :slight_smile:

4. BlueKitty

Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome! We're glad you're here!

5. alittlesun

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey! Thank you, everyone! I'm glad to be here and actually making an effort, even in an anonymous internet, to talk about this. I think it will definitely help to make it feel normal. I hope so anyway!

6. InLoveWithAGirl

Welcome :slight_smile: I'm glad you're on here and coming out like this.

It's great that you're starting to accept it and be honest with yourself. That's great!

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people