1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here and in need of advice.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MyMoribundMask, Sep 14, 2015.

1. MyMoribundMask

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello there.
    I am quite new to this forum, having replied to a post once or twice.
    I am 19 years old and I have always identified myself as a female, since I knew no other way to be, for I know I am not 100% male either. I have always been something like a half female and half male. I don't know what to consider myself as, since I know not if there is a word for people like me. English is not my native language by the way, so I apologize if my writing is hard to read or makes no sense.
    So I just thought I'd write this as a hello and to ask for advice.
    Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: You're not alone, there are plenty of other people who are in the same situation as you. Actually, there are quite a few labels that may fit how you're feeling. You might want to post a new thread in the Gender Identity and Expression sub-forum. I think you'll find some excellent advice and explanations there! :slight_smile: Also, you did a great job with your English.

3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Firstly, welcome to EC. :slight_smile: Second, your English is impeccable; I didn't know you were from Finland until I looked under your name, where your location is listed.

Third, I just have to agree with what Spartan said; go lurk around the "Gender Identity and Expression" forum. I tried to think what you might be, but I don't think "genderfluid" quite fits if you feel you're half and half, and I'm not sure if "bigender" is a word anyone actually uses. :astonished:

But anyways, welcome. :smilewave