1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newer then you think

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Biker boy, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Biker boy

Hi new to ec... Sorta stumbled here doing a broad search decided to stay awhile. Me well I never signed up for any boards in my life.

I'm biker boy as you can expect with this name I'm into guy stuff ( um... Motorcycles, cars, games lol and guys too) OK so well I never wanted people to know I was gay so I kept it from people and myself. Dates girls had great times but always was drawn to guys. Made myself so masculine if that's possible that to this day people are shocked and don't believe me when I do tell them. One time at a gay club I made out with a guy to prove it and after the group of friend still thought I was playing and I would do anything to pull off a prank, can u believe it.
    Well anyways I'm built big 6'4 which gives me that edge, like tattoos, leather vest I'm basically your jeans and T-shirt kinda guy. Well I've come to terms with myself not ashamed to be gay anymore but lived so long as a guys guy I don't really know how to be gay (in other words put myself out their so people will believe me) I've never had any true gay friends to talk with so that's why I'm here looking for friends to talk about everything I like movies, TV, games, gym, fish tank, amc the walking dead, collecting, cons, guys, anything and anyone I'm easy to get along with just figuring how things work...oh I just love this (!) Too cute

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: The way to describe yourself made me imagined you look like Daryl (Normal Reedus) in TWD, it's funny because you said you like TWD :grin: Anyways, you can openly express yourself here. Be yourself :slight_smile: If you need someone to talk to, be it serious or anything under the sun, just send me a wall message and I'll reply ASAP :slight_smile: Have a good day :slight_smile:

PS. Are you watching Fear The Walking Dead? It's cool!

3. Biker boy

OK this might be dumb but I'm new( its a wonder I figured how to post ) what's a wall post unless I'm doing it then I really deal dumb(!)

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. meganj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey there, and don't stress it if people don't believe that you're gay. It's just something they'll have to learn to accept as your friends. The amount of times I've heard, "BUT YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A LESBIAN!" has been far too many. :slight_smile: Anyways, welcome to EC