1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, EC!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Momosboy, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Momosboy

Hey, all!

I've been floating around the forum for years, and I think it's time for me to reintroduce myself. Hi, I'm Emma Juliet. I'm in my 20's, and I am transgender. I started out on this site thinking I was gay, but I realized that I don't like boys in that way. Not to mention, I was in a very, VERY bad relationship that almost caused me to lose my life. I've made friends here, and I like to talk to people.

I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I'm transgender. But I don't know what 'non-binary' means, so I don't know if that's me. In a way, I guess I am a lesbian, really. I mean, I'm physically attracted to girls, I know this. I'm certainly in a better place than I was when I began on this site. My mind is better, and I feel happier.

So, now you know who I am. I look forward to seeing anyone here.:icon_bigg(*hug*)

2. Biker boy

Wow nice to have you here...great to hear your doing so good now..life funny sometimes it takes us on some wild rides even throwing us off a cliff here and their, but eventual something clicks and we walk the right road with no care in the world..its great to know who you are especially when you feel so lost prior.. So again welcome, buckle your seat belt from here on end its going to be one amazing ride...

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi there! Glad to have you here :slight_smile: You're super duper welcome! (&&&) (*hug*)

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay