1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Katia has arrived.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by theKatia, Sep 28, 2015.

1. theKatia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone!!!
    My pen name is Katia and I've recently realised that I'm lesbian, mostly through realising I'm in love with one of my friends. I've slowly been coming to terms with this and I've already come out to many supportive friends, even telling one girl that I had a crush on her. I'm still not quite ready to come out publicly or to my family, but I was hoping to be able to talk and make connections with people like me. I'm not the only lesbian I know but there's no one like me who I am really able to talk to.

My goal is to come out publicly, then find my place in a warm LGBT community in real life, and finally start dating/spending time with potential life partners as soon as possible. Without pressuring myself though. :thumbsup:

I have a variety of interests as well as disinterests. I'm usually drawn to the fantasy genre and such where the impossible/improbable is possible, and repelled by dark and horror types of things. I also have a strange relationship with music which I don't really know how to explain. I suppose specifics will be revealed as different topics come up.

:slight_smile: That's what I have to say about me! I don't really know what to expect from this website to be honest. I haven't really looked around yet but I have a feeling that I'm going to find some nice folks here who I will be able to relate with.

2. lovely lesbian

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people