1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Yukichan, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Yukichan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just joined to get some answers about y orientation.
    I've always dated boys but I feel really attracted to girls and I get alot of fancies with them. I feel attracted to one of my friends but maybe I'm just ding bi curious. I always love looking at other girls butts and bodies. When I'm dating a boy I don't feel like they are worth it so age that's why I want to date a girl. I'm attracted to fees and it's hard to tell if they are L or straight

2. Papagei

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome! :slight_smile:

I just joined today as well and recently came to the realization that I'm also bi-sexual. I've also dated men (well, two XD) and now have a strong desire to try a relationship with a woman. You talking reminds me a lot of myself.. so I'd say that maybe you're bi. I went through a loooong period of thinking maybe I was just 'bicurious', or that I was really straight, and chalked my occasional (at the time) attraction towards women up to the fact that most people aren't 100% straight. But really, only time will tell. I've definitely found it helpful having someone to talk to about these things and to talk and develop your new feelings with (I have a friend who is a lesbian, who is the only person I've come out to so far. Talking about girls with her has helped sooo much). Now that I'm becoming more comfortable with myself, I am becoming more and more attracted to women and, well, the idea of actually 'doing' things with them. That one takes a while. :wink: At least for me it has. And I'm still not 100% of the way there.

Well, welcome! :grin: Hope we both find comfort here! Looks like a really great place. ^^

3. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Hello and welcome to EC! We hope you find everything as good as you hope it to be. :icon_bigg

4. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello & welcome :smilewave

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello & welcome, Yuki. I have a weakness for women's butts also. Especially full, round & curvy. Hope you enjoy your time here & make many new friends.