1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused and weepy

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by imightbeaguy, Sep 30, 2015.

1. imightbeaguy

I've got all my life up until the last few days thinking I was a ciswomen and just lately the idea of packing sounds nice and binding and he's instead of she's and i dont know, as far as I know ive never been dyspheric over my gender up until now and I never asked if I was born the wrong gender if when I'd be a boy ive always been the little mommy playing dollies and dress up up until i got older and grew out of it and while my clothes are made for women they arent really gendered aside from a few small things that dont mean much to me and i dont know i feel stupid for asking this and bothering people

2. TheRealTheaJane

Welcome to EC- the community here is really welcoming and helpful! I'd check out the Gender Identity forum, it might just save you!

It's certainly not uncommon for Dysphoria to suddenly strike one day like lightning- it happened for me too; I always thought I was just a feminine guy, and I felt like my body was interesting, like touching an unusual artifact.

Maybe you didn't even consider that you might be a guy, you just tried to be a "socially acceptable you"?

Maybe try a few things, like guy clothes and binding (check out how to do it safely) and calling yourself "mister" see how you feel... and most of all, look into the Gender Forum!

It's great you're here =^.^=

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't spend too much time telling yourself what yu feel isn't real. :slight_smile: you feel, in this moment, like it would be nice to be treated like a boy! So that's how yu feel right now and if things do or don't change its all ok! We accept you more than you can imagine And I can assure you I came to this site the same way. So. :slight_smile: ♡ don't stress! Welcome to EC

5. TheWAU

TheWAU Guest

It doesn't really matter what you wear or what you play with/like.

Ultimately, it mattes what you feel like; if you feel like a boy, be a boy! If you feel like a girl, be a girl.