1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello to you all!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ashtrees, Oct 4, 2015.

1. ashtrees

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello everyone,

I'll try and keep this brief. I am a woman in mid-twenties who has struggled with admitting to herself that she likes other woman. It took laying in bed staring up at the ceiling, alone as usual, wondering if I will die without ever finding love when suddenly I started imagining my wedding.

For the first time ever, I could imagine the person I was marrying, and it was a woman. I did my best to ignore this and fell asleep. Then I dreamed of a girl I loved in High School, that we were married and were raising two children. I was so happy in that dream.

When I woke up, I cried. I'm still not sure if they were happy or sad tears. Maybe both?

I have never had a relationship, and now I am trying to find out who exactly I am in this world after this revelation. I don't know where to even start.

Anyway, hello to you all! Sorry I rambled.
    :smilewave

2. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome!

I think many of us here have been through similar experiences and so can relate quite well! At least here you'll be able to share your thoughts and feelings knowing that others are going through similar. :slight_smile:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. horrorgeek

5. zgirl81

Hello!

You'll find a lot of women going through the whole process of discovering what they've repressed in the "Later in Life" forum. I've personally been able to take a lot of ideas and comfort from the conversations there even though we're all in slightly different situations, and I'm not truly "Late in Life" yet. :slight_smile: