1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Older new member

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by kaye the grey, Oct 5, 2015.

1. kaye the grey

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone. I'm Kaye. I'm a trans-questioning-person in my mid-fifties. Okay, actually transwoman, but I'm getting cold feet about the idea of transitioning. I've questioned my identity my whole adult life and have decided I can't stand to live with the indecision any more. I've used the excuse of being afraid and/or lazy my whole life; now I find that I need to have some peace of mind.
    So I came here to annoy and irritate you folks with my bad puns and lame sense of humor while trying to...I don't know exactly...gain a sense of community, maybe?

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. zgirl81

Hooray for community!

I love the way you type by the way. It sounds like you're talking directly through the screen. :slight_smile:

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC Kaye. Really good to have you on board.

It's never too late to make decisions and do what feels right - for you. If you would like to talk through some of the issues relating to your gender identity and transitioning this would be a good part of the forum for you: Gender Identity and Expression - Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out

Even if you want to chat about other issues we'd love to hear more from you. Join in, have fun and ask questions if you need help with anything.

:slight_smile:

5. melissakok

Hi Kaye welcome! Its never too late. I felt like it was a bit late for me too because my orientation has been 20 years in the accepting but its totally worth it because I finally feel free and like the real me and a million other good things. Glad ur here. (*hug*)