1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bonjour monsure et madamns

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MatchAshes, Oct 24, 2015.

1. MatchAshes

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i primarily speak English but i took two years of french for my high school credit, regretted it and am currently learning ASL from a children show on Netflix called signing time. my close friends know me as the straight one.
    the one that had a crush of our close friend for a year and a half and had her heart ripped out and handed to her a week ago, but i think i'm taking it well aside from the self harm.(!) i guess i have a grim sense of humor. but i kinda want a girlfriend, i just have a feeling the next one will be a girl, but i can always be wrong. i'm not coming out though. not going to budge, because they'll think i'm attention needy, and confused, like they can smell the straight on people. but i'm heteroflexable, meaning i'm about a 2, or 1.5 on the Kinsey scale. i'm a bit confused about how to explain this to people, but i'll be happy to explain over pm.
    i'm not going to have a constant scheduled. i live in a conservative christian house, so if my mom catches me on this i'm dead. and i'm using the school laptop, so unless i get my own for college i may not be on much, unless i hoard a computer from the lab, and pray no one reads over my sholdre. i want to get in the chat cause it's easier to talk with constant responses, but until then i'll beg for pms.
    please pm.

2. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    You have to be full member for PM

3. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You might not be on, much but welcome to EC anyways. :thumbsup: I hear you about not being able to let anyone know you're on here. I was raised in a religious household (but I'm not religious any more, nor am I being raised) and I know I'd be dead if I was caught at your age, too. Good luck, and be careful.

4. DinelodiiGitli

Welcome to EC, hope you like it here and find what you're looking for. :slight_smile:

Also nice avatar.

#4 DinelodiiGitli, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  5. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

6. happydavid